Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bruno's Twin from San Fran

I recently met online a girl with a pit mix who looks JUST LIKE BRUNO. They look so much alike that she saw the picture of Bruno and I sleeping on Pitter Patter and thought someone had snuck in and taken a picture of her sleeping.

Amazingly- she has had this beautiful rescued dog since he was a puppy- now I get a glimpse at what Bruno probably looked like!! I have always wanted to know since I imagined him as the cutest little puppy ever. Here is Otis- Bruno's twin in SF. :)

 Has anyone else met their dog's twin online??

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I love that now you can see what he looked like as a pup. We've had a couple of Miss M doppleganger sitings: most recently she has her twin in Alaska!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...