Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Save a Life... Change your own.


I wish they could all get home, but it is so inspiring to see that so many have found happiness- snuggling up on couches, wearing new collars, and packing on the much needed pounds.

When you rescue one of these dogs, your life changes forever- you know what it means to give life and to receive love, trust and loyalty in return.

Save a life today (and forever change your own)-visit Urgent Part 2 on facebook.

Also, please sign this petition to force the NYC - DOH to build the shelters they were court-ordered to years ago. Read more about it here.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I cried the first time I saw it on Urgent's wall and I'm crying now. Jamie and Twiggy's transformations were amazing. I couldn't find Emma's intake picture but would have sent in her before and after if I could have - she was unrecognizable. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...