Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Eukanuba Challenge: Week 3

Quick update: Winnie and Bruno still love their Eukanuba food, although I have noticed that Winnie appears to be putting on some weight, check out this pic of her lazing around with a slightly growing belly.

Usually she and Bruno are somewhat trim and very muscular, although she puts on weight a lot more easily than Bruno and it all sits in her mushy little belly- which makes her all the more cuddly. That must be the Rottweiler part of her.

The problem is she has weak joint and knees- so the trimmer we can keep her the better.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Y'all,

    I HATE it when my Humans cut my food back 'cause I'm putting on some weight! They do it when it is hot and I'm not as active or if we are here in the mountains when it snows and we can't go out much.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...