Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Current Cuties at ACC

Here are some gorgeous (and sometimes baby!) faces from the URGENT folder that I couldn't help but share with you all:
How could you not wanna scoop up little 4 month old Pal?
4 month old Amber is a beauty!!
Teeny tiny 1 year old Lexie loooves belly rubs
1 and a half year old Hazel who gives kisses through the bars
3 year old Chloe is a little shy but loves to gives kisses

3 year old Wanda loves to play ball and wag her tail

"4" month old Scrappy (my guess is he's about 2-3 months)
   
7 month olf Betty loves walks and warm laps
\

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I was just browsing your blog since I've been looking to adopt a pit bull and I love just looking at their super cute faces. Then I saw these pictures and started to tear up a bit. I live blocks away from AC&C in Harlem and I've been looking at some of these dogs on Petfinder for a while as well as visiting them. They are all so sweet. Hazel especially. Anyway, we are finally taking one home tomorrow. She's not on his list but she is at the same shelter and she is beautiful and so loving. Thanks for all you do for our pit bull friends. Hope these cuties found good homes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...