Friday, June 17, 2011

Pittie of the Week: Sweet Belle

This week's Pittie needs a fur-ever home- she is currently living in a foster home and is available through Posh Pets Rescue.

She is as beautiful as can be and would make a perfect family dog.




































Her foster family says,

"I love to tousle, run  and play with other dogs.  A poodle was pretty rough with me when we were playing in the dog run, off leash, in Carl Schurz Park.  I let him pull me by the collar, and just gave him kisses, because I am a gentle creature.

  Besides loving dogs I am great with human animals and walk nicely on a leash.  Although, I might take you by surprise sometimes because I do like to chase the occasional pigeon or flyaway plastic bags and paper.  

They say stop and smell the roses, well, I like to stop and bark at statues. I am a true ambassador to my breed, I‘m told.  All I know is my foster mom tells me all the time what a good girl I am.  I’m really happy when she lets me sit in her lap."



















Spayed, Up-to-date with shots, and heartworm negative.
Won't you give this little beauty a chance? 
Call: 917-319-4304
Email: MsLondonsPets@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...